In an effort to maintain transparent and proactive communications with local communities and partners, Raglan Mine and the Nunavik Research Centre will be in Salluit from March 19 to 21 for the annual Environmental Forum. There will be booths, workshops and presentations on many different subjects, such as:
- Raglan Mine's Environmental Management System
- Environmental Air Monitoring
- Environmental Land and Biodiversity Monitoring
- Environmental Water Monitoring
- Ringed seals & harvesting activities in Deception Bay
- Ice Monitoring in Salluit, Deception Bay and Kangiqsujuaq
- Deception Bay Iqaluppik study
This is also a great opportunity to discuss other community concerns and questions. Land-users, hunters, community members; everyone is invited to come!
When: March 19 to 21, 2018
Where: Community Centre in Salluit
Who: All activities are open to everyone.