In an effort to maintain transparent and proactive communications with local communities and partners, Raglan Mine and the Nunavik Research Centre will be in Kangiqsujuaq from October 2nd to 4th for the annual Environmental Forum. There will be booths, workshops and presentations on many different subjects, such as:
- Raglan Mine's Environmental Management System
- Environmental Air Monitoring
- Environmental Land and Biodiversity Monitoring
- Environmental Water Monitoring
- Tailings, Restoration, and Mine Closure
This is also a great opportunity to discuss other community concerns and questions. Land-users, hunters, community members; everyone is invited to come!
When: October 2-4, 2017
Where: Qaggiq Gymnasium of Kangiqsujuaq
We are looking forward to see you there!